New to Fairfax VA Looking for dive buddies Millbrook 5/21,5/22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

help

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello Everyone,

I just moved to Fairfax, VA. I would love to check out some local dive spots such as Millbrook Quarry this weekend (May21,22), but have no dives buddies. Is anybody going to dive in Millbrook and not mind diving with a newbie this weekend?
Is there any groups I can join so I can dive in Millbrook most weekends?

A little about me:
I was certified last summer, and I'm currently working on my AOW cert. I'm familiar with diving in cold and low vis conditions.

I would love to meet up with some folks and get wet (wearing a drysuit:eyebrow:) as often as I can :D

Thanks

Welcome! I'm not available next weekend, but perhaps another time. When I first moved to the area, I did a local fun dive at the quarry because I didn't have a buddy and wanted to do some diving. There is a dive shop in Fairfax called The Dive Shop. They actually have the lease on the quarry and I'm sure they run fun dives although they may not have started yet for this season.

If I wasn't going out of town, I'd take you up on the fun dive.

Thanks for the info hypertech. Its kind of funny The Dive Shop is charging $10 for the fun dive... I will be happy to dive with you sometime:D.

Welcome! I'm not available next weekend, but perhaps another time. When I first moved to the area, I did a local fun dive at the quarry because I didn't have a buddy and wanted to do some diving. There is a dive shop in Fairfax called The Dive Shop. They actually have the lease on the quarry and I'm sure they run fun dives although they may not have started yet for this season.

Thanks... Hopefully we can dive together sometime.
If I wasn't going out of town, I'd take you up on the fun dive.

Back
Top Bottom