New to ScubaBoard - not sure to how to post a new thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi I am having trouble navigating and finding link to post a new thread - with the exception of this support forum after much searching - please can someone give me the simplest method, after logging in, to post a new thread on the relevant forum - thanks

There could be a 5 post minimum requirement before a new member is allowed to post a thread.

If you don't see a Post New Thread button near the top right of every forum it's probably still in effect for you.

So how do I reach a 5 post minimum if I cannot post ?
Thankyou for your assistance so far

What forum are you trying to post in, and I will look and see if there is a minimum number of posts for that forum. Some of the business forums require a minimum to ensure that you aren't here to just post advertisements.

So how do I reach a 5 post minimum if I cannot post ?
Thankyou for your assistance so far
The limit prevents you starting new threads not posting in existing ones.

What he said ^ - you're currently up to 3 Posts - when you reach 5, the post New Thread button should appear.

I think there's a 2nd one for posting images in one of the classifieds forums - IIRC Misc. Items has a higher requirement due to persistent spamming.

I have reached 5 posts, but still having difficulty finding the post new thread button, any help would be largely appreciated!

Will read through it, thanks a lot!
I wrote it for people just like you! Let me know if there's a subject I missed or need to clarify. I tried to keep it simple and yet comprehensive. BTW, that's a closed thread and you can't reply in there. I didn't want it to get confused.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom