New to So Cal diving, looking to do some shore diving this week.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JessH

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone up for some diving this week? I am in Santa Monica but don't mind driving a little ways. Done the Yucatan and LOTS of Texas lake diving but new to the southern California coast so I am looking for divers who know where to go.

~Jess

Welcome, Im sure some people will chime on here. Just post when you want to go diving and more then likely you will find some one to go with you. I usually don't have weekends off so im a mid week diver!

Anyone up for some diving this week? I am in Santa Monica but don't mind driving a little ways. Done the Yucatan and LOTS of Texas lake diving but new to the southern California coast so I am looking for divers who know where to go.

~Jess

I know its not a shore dive and the week is over but, how about joining us for a nice boat dive? See my signature link.

Hi Jess,

Like you I am new to the area... I have over 400 logged dives (well over 200 beach dives) but only 5 in California including my first CA beach dive last weekend. I'm game anytime my schedule permits...

...going out on the Peace this Sunday (8/23) - check w/ Malibu Divers (who are chartering the boat) to see if any spots are left.

Happy Diving!

Thanks for the replies. I ended up getting a job for 2 weeks not long after posting that so this week and next aren't going to happen. Hopefully after that I will get some time and can actually go diving. I am mainly looking for shore dives at the moment because im broke. Have all my own gear so atleast I can do that on the cheap. Look forward to diving with some of yall soon!

~Jess

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom