new to the dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fedfirediver

INSTRCUTOR
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
[/COLOR][/SIZE]undefined

w :bigun2: :Would like to say hi to all divers . I am new to the sport and Iam a psd diver

thanks . a quick question?? whats it like to dive nitrox

About Nitrox - I can't tell a real difference between air and nitrox. I always dive nitrox when on a live aboard - they say that by the end of a trip you aren't as tired if you dive nitrox. Since I try to get at least 25 dives in on a trip I'm not about to take any chances being I'm 49.

There are concerns about diving nitrox and a class is a must - of course you have to show a c-card to get your tanks filled with it.

Becky

Just curious what is your smiley face shooting?

Becky

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Your credentials are very impressive, but I see you're having a little difficulty with the posting controls. PM me if you need any help. I'm no expert, but I can get dangerous...

don

:D

Wecome aboard! I've recently been certified in nitrox, and am planning on using it more and more. It is supposed to be less tiring, and at 51 I need all the help I can get!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom