New toy for exploring the quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You officially suck!! :) You do know that scooters are not suppose to sit around very long or they get really screwed up. Guess I could do my part to help run it. :)

Went to order the Mako today. Oceanic no longer makes them:shocked2:. I'm not kidding. They even looked to see if there were any left in inventory,.... none:depressed:. Starting to look at the Hollis H- 160. A little more $ but still should do what I need & more:D.

You know you'd be most welcome anytime Wally. Heck, I'd even give you a tow.

There are always used Mako's out there for sale. Of course, it's not much fun if your buddy doesn't have a scooter! Just buy 2!

Yes, I've been researching that too. X-scooter & Silent Submersion, But they are waaaaay more expensive. Would prefer a new one that I know where its been, how it has been maintained & such. Looking for new, but not completely ruling out used.

There are tons of used X-Scooters, SS & Gavins out there. I see them posted daily. You'll find something!

Would love to have a scooter to play around with. They look like lots of fun.

I can't keep up now. :shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom