New Toy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice pics! Wish I had been there! Thanks for sharing. So Jenny, are ya hooked on yak diving now?

Oh yeah. It was worth all the xtra work! The reef was so nice and.. quiet. No groups of divers all scrambling over each other or a boat humming overhead following the flag. No need for having to get back to the boat at a certain time or destination. When we were done, we surfaced. Nice. Looking forward to kayak diving again soon.
Need to make a few tweaks. Need a separate thingy for winding the line connected to the kayak. Also could use more lines with snaps on the end for securing items. Bungie cords would be nice. And a roof rack.. that would be sweet, though I am gaining more confidence in my foam rollers...

Thanks Dan so much for being along for the maiden voyage. Looking forward to many years of this. You rock. The pics look good!

Great job! Which reef do you go out to? The 2nd or the 3rd? We almost could have run into each other as I was doing a beach dive with some folks between Sunrise and Oakland around the same time as you.

Awwwhh.. I think we saw you. We were at 16th street, just a couple parking spots north. We did the second reef, bottomed out at 40ft. Was there a 3-4 of you with two flags?

I'm so glad you got to go and look forward to joining you soon! As it turned out I have a really bad cold so I couldn't have gone anyway. Loved the pics!

Debby, I hope you feel better soon. It was 10 days for me from the time I first noticed my sore thoat till when I felt I could say I am better. Still though, 16 days later I am coughing up some phlem..(icky, I know...)

Oh yeah. It was worth all the xtra work! The reef was so nice and.. quiet. No groups of divers all scrambling over each other or a boat humming overhead following the flag. No need for having to get back to the boat at a certain time or destination. When we were done, we surfaced. Nice. Looking forward to kayak diving again soon.
Need to make a few tweaks. Need a separate thingy for winding the line connected to the kayak. Also could use more lines with snaps on the end for securing items. Bungie cords would be nice. And a roof rack.. that would be sweet, though I am gaining more confidence in my foam rollers...

Thanks Dan so much for being along for the maiden voyage. Looking forward to many years of this. You rock. The pics look good!

No problem Jenny, I had a good time. Thanks for taking some pics too.

Jenny - Yupp that probably was us. I was diving with the Blue Zen Diver group - Patrick is the master instructor that puts together these beach dives - and he had put up a blue tent - go figure - also watched an older gentleman launch himself by himself to go out scubaing (is that a word?) for lobster

that's pretty cool, even if it is with Spot. :tongue:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom