New version PastoDeco 3.5.0 deco planner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheSnake

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
New version PastoDeco 3.5.0 is now available.

Added:
Russian language, Isobaric counterdiffusion warnings, user customizables min. deco stop times depending on depth, Bluetooth dive logs download from Shearwater Predator/Petrel dive computers ( destktop versions ), Import of already downloaded logs files with Shearwater Desktop app ( *.swlogdata and *.swlogzp ), Import of generic UDDF log files.

Mobile versions are on respective Stores.
Desktop versions, from tomorrow on: PastoDeco

001.jpg
002.jpg

003.jpg
004.jpg

005.jpg
006.jpg

007.jpg
008.jpg

009.jpg
010.jpg

011.jpg
012.jpg

glad to see the update! can't wait to try it.

One thing for next rev that has been brought up. It's a bit weird request and maybe not worth the time to program, but there was a request recently for a max deco time/max total run time with the bottom time auto calculating. Not sure it's worth it, but it was a request and may or may not be easy to program into the next iteration

... let me thinking about your request and how to implement it ....

don't think too hard about it, rather bizarre request. Most of us go "max bottom time with the gas I have", or "planned bottom time requires x-backgas", but it was a weird request starting with computer planning for NDL's and then specified amounts of deco, I imagine for some of the beginning stages of technical diving.

Hello,

Not it sure if it is something I'm doing wrong, but...

In this version, and the previous one (iOS), when I add deco gasses and Run the profile, the depth of the deco gasses keep changing.
I can go back and edit the gases and set the correct depth, and they will change again when I click Run.

70f will change to 7f, 20 feet will change to 2 feet.
and every time in click Run, they change again to shallower depths.

???
bug?

Thank you.

Hello,

Not it sure if it is something I'm doing wrong, but...

In this version, and the previous one (iOS), when I add deco gasses and Run the profile, the depth of the deco gasses keep changing.
I can go back and edit the gases and set the correct depth, and they will change again when I click Run.

70f will change to 7f, 20 feet will change to 2 feet.
and every time in click Run, they change again to shallower depths.

???
bug?

Thank you.

Strange...I tested std. iOS version and it keeps settings.
Have you checked free memory on your device?

Strange...I tested std. iOS version and it keeps settings.
Have you checked free memory on your device?

Iphone 6 Plus...over 12GB of storage available.

It is indeed strange.

If I have the deco gas list showing, and I click Run,
I see the numbers change at the end of each deco gas before the actual plan is displayed.
(ex: @ 70 would change to @ 0,3).
Then after I click X on the plan to go back to the gases, that same deco gas will show @ 7.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom