New Videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cool_hardware52

Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:
Although the current instructions with photos to thread the harness was very good, I found I still watched some videos to help. I would recommend doing a full harness video including the crotch strap (which I don't think I still have correct :wink: ).

Although the current instructions with photos to thread the harness was very good, I found I still watched some videos to help. I would recommend doing a full harness video including the crotch strap (which I don't think I still have correct :wink: ).

That's on the list. I thought I would start with something simple. I'm learning about shooting the videos and editing / adding narration etc.

Good thing my 20 year old daughter is here to help dad with Premier Elements. :) Lots to learn.

My goal is to improve on some of the well meaning, but very hard to follow videos I currently find on youtube.

Tobin

Hi Tobin,

The main issue I had was getting the tank height adjusted so I didn't knock my head every time I looked up. (Of course, the risk was damaging the first stage, not the back of my head!)

Perhaps a video that shows the easy fix, loosening the shoulder straps to lower the tank. I also tried mounting the tank slightly rotated, but once I loosened the shoulder that was not needed.

Cheers!
DS

Back
Top Bottom