New VR3 Fully Unlocked - Trade in Offer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

northpacific

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am watching all these posts for VR3's at extremely expensive prices and keep scratching my head, there is a reason that the cost of these are so low right now.

VR Technology is offering a trade-in policy on ANY brand of computer working or not. This said, if you return any dead computer you get in return a VR3, HD, C4, for only 499.00 GBP, which is around $799 USD. Not a bad deal for a new or refurbished computer straight from the factory. If you have an old computer kicking around and want a new VR3 have a look at the offer at the top of the site page for "go green" from the website and follow their instructions.

Technology in Depth - Home

Happy Diving

...still trying to figure out this post....it starts out sounding like you're saying VR3's are way overpriced.......there's a 'mysterious' reason why they're grossly overpriced (nobody's buying spendy computers in a deep recession ? ..... other new brands in the market (Shearwater / Liquvision / UEMIS / Atomic COBALT / etc.) are superior products for less $ ?

...also, it appears quite a few diver's are selling their VR3's, without admitting why they're selling their VR3's, which is interesting ???

Finally, it's unclear if your $ 800 offer is for a new or used unit....sounds like there really are a LOT of unwanted 'used' VR3's sloshing around out there someone is desperately trying to make a market for via 'recycling'.

I am watching all these posts for VR3's at extremely expensive prices and keep scratching my head, there is a reason that the cost of these are so low right now.

VR Technology is offering a trade-in policy on ANY brand of computer working or not. This said, if you return any dead computer you get in return a VR3, HD, C4, for only 499.00 GBP, which is around $799 USD. Not a bad deal for a new or refurbished computer straight from the factory. If you have an old computer kicking around and want a new VR3 have a look at the offer at the top of the site page for "go green" from the website and follow their instructions.

Technology in Depth - Home

Happy Diving

The promotion you refer to is for a VRX NOT a VR3
http://order.technologyindepth.com/wealth/binary/cache/f095e6491bd489963ac10bb996c7129a/190x190_VR+GOGREEN+09.10+800px.jpg

I too am surprised at the high asking prices for used VR3s. I sold a VR3 Color (Spectrum) C4 with all the bells and whistles a few weeks ago for $500.

I don't want to demean the Sellers on SB in anyway, but I also want to see SB members treated fairly. Well that's my 2 cents worth, just saying...

That's my point, and yes it is for both VRX or VR3. Check the VR tech website. Just trying to get the buyers informed, that's all.

Apparently bad time for me to sell my VR3. I originally posted it for sale because it was too much computer for my use and I probably should have bought something else. Apparently my investment practice is buy high sell low.

That's my point, and yes it is for both VRX or VR3. Check the VR tech website. Just trying to get the buyers informed, that's all.

NO, they have removed the promotion all together now. If you want a cheap VR3 never used then I have one. Buyers beware of bad advice!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom