New Website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The computer isn't a new thing, so I'll go ahead and say no, it's not ready yet. :(

It was more a hope and a prayer than anything else. I am still excited to see what new products you have coming out and will wait patiently for the computer.

Great work so far guys. I know it’s not easy.
Only inconvenience was having to sign up again, but it is a minor one.

Great work so far guys. I know it’s not easy.
Only inconvenience was having to sign up again, but it is a minor one.
Yeah, blame me for that one... Manually inputting everyone's account details, then generating new passwords / sending them seemed like an unnecessary step- It was much easier to mass e-mail everyone and politely ask them to create a new account :wink: Thanks for all of your help! :D

Sent this issue to Landon on Facebook messenger earlier today; signed up with a new account earlier this morning; tried to order four items....3 instock (according to the website) hoses and Eddy fins....whenever I try to either checkout or view the cart, I get knocked out of the webpage and into an exception log that starts with:

1 exception(s): Exception #0 (Magento\Framework\Config\Dom\ValidationException): Element 'item', attribute 'translate': The attribute 'translate' is not allowed. Line: 2064

Yeah, blame me for that one... Manually inputting everyone's account details, then generating new passwords / sending them seemed like an unnecessary step- It was much easier to mass e-mail everyone and politely ask them to create a new account :wink: Thanks for all of your help! :D
No blame. All good.

Sent this issue to Landon on Facebook messenger earlier today; signed up with a new account earlier this morning; tried to order four items....3 instock (according to the website) hoses and Eddy fins....whenever I try to either checkout or view the cart, I get knocked out of the webpage and into an exception log that starts with:

1 exception(s): Exception #0 (Magento\Framework\Config\Dom\ValidationException): Element 'item', attribute 'translate': The attribute 'translate' is not allowed. Line: 2064
What hoses / fins? (Landon's on the road today- if he hasn't gotten back to you, it's because of that)

Doesn’t work on mobile at all. Can’t bring up any products when clicking the menu. Search doesn’t work, either.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom