New West Michigan Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobaltblue

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey all, I've been out of town for about month but I haven't seen anyone mention the new shop in Holland, MI that just opened. It's called Advance Scuba and it's on Lakewood near Chicago drive. Tim is the owner and is a good friend of mine. He's really a diver and isn't an arrogant fella like his competition. He'll do Nitrox and Trimix fills as well. If you get a chance, stop in a check out his clean, organized shop.

Hey all, I've been out of town for about month but I haven't seen anyone mention the new shop in Holland, MI that just opened. It's called Advance Scuba and it's on Lakewood near Chicago drive. Tim is the owner and is a good friend of mine. He's really a diver and isn't an arrogant fella like his competition. He'll do Nitrox and Trimix fills as well. If you get a chance, stop in a check out his clean, organized shop.

It's a small world and I think we should refrain from name calling. The owner of the other shop in Holland is hardly arrogant.

There are two other shops in Holland though...

I will definitely visit Tim's shop next time I am home. Do you know what brands he sells?

It's a small world and I think we should refrain from name calling. The owner of the other shop in Holland is hardly arrogant.

I'm hoping that those referring to the "other" arrogant dive shop in Holland are not referring to me....I have been know to be crabby, picky and vertically challenged…but arrogant would be a new one.

Peggy S. Kurpinski
Owner, Adventures In Diving, Inc.
President, Southwest Michigan Underwater Preserve
Members State of Michigan Underwater Salvage & Preserve Committee
Member of Michigan Underwater Preserve Council
960 Butternut Drive, Suite 100
Holland, MI 49424
(p) 616-994-DIVE (3483)
(f) 616-994-9993
(c) 616-886-3483
Adventures in Diving
Welcome to the Southwest Michigan Underwater Preserve

I'm hoping that those referring to the "other" arrogant dive shop in Holland are not referring to me....I have been know to be crabby, picky and vertically challenged…but arrogant would be a new one.
[/url]

What are you thinking?? It's not YOU, it must be the other one

Back
Top Bottom