New wreck coming to Tobermory?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The golden opportunity will elude both sides when she springs a leak and sinks at the dock, leaving no option but to scrap her....

yes I agree .....and it probably will happen that way

small town politics isn't it grand .....I deal with it too , sometimes it makes you want to move .....to Toronto..........lol

Nothing makes me want to move to Toronto. I was there for an hour today and that was enough

lol I get it

Have pity on those of us who have to live and work here. :wink:
If I had to live in a big city, Toronto would be my first choice though! I'm just a country boy at heart!

yes its why I moved up here , like you on a lake ,every time I get to the big T O the traffic drives me crazy

I remember driving to Brockville to do some St. Lawrence wrecks. It took about 2 1/2 hours to get from Port Huron to the metropolitan area of Toronto. Once outside Toronto it took us almost 4 hours to get to the other side!

When we go to Picton (from Buffalo), it is quicker to drive across New York to Syracuse, go up to the TI Bridge (Alex Bay), and loop back to Picton than to go through TO....

I loathe everything relating to traffic in and around TO..... Trips to Algonquin and other areas north are done so we pass the TO suburbs around 3:00 am. Even that can be problematic....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom