New Years Day Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepSeaDan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
A mess of us Canuks are planning for our annual New Years morn dip in some nice, icy Northern waters - any one else diving tomorrow?

Last year a bunch of us were stopped by a "R.I.D.E." program on the way up to the dive site - the officers said we must be drunk to consider diving in ice water as a means of celebrating the arrival of another year...obviously not divers, eh?!

Happy New Dive Year to you all!

Best Fishes,
DSD

A group of us northern New Yorker's did our annual wet suit New Year's eve dive today in Alexandria Bay!! Water temp 36-37* F . Tomorrow it's dry suits and the usual after dive beers at Skiff's in A-Bay! HAPPY NEW YEAR'S TO ALL!!!!!!

Did some drysuit diving today at the quarry. Crisp 44 degree water and greeted by 33 degree air when we got out.

Enjoy your new years dives!

My buddies and I are thinking about diving on New Years. Water temps in Southern California is 58 right now. Was even thinking about diving tonight for some lobster before my fishing license expires at the strike of midnight when things will turn into pumpkins.

Water is expected to be in the 4-5*c range, air is expected to be about -5-10*c. Hell yes, a bunch of us are getting wet for sure.

Not New Years but on Saturday I'll be taking a dip or two.

A bunch of New England dive clubs are diving at Back Beach at 10am in Cape Ann for New Years. Wetsuits, drysuits, swimsuits welcome

Meeting some new folks in about 2 hours to get my Christmas presents wet.

397623_396388960445553_158651143_n.jpg its 11* and scott thinks it's a good idea to dive wet!!!!i think he's still rockin' his buzz!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom