New Zealand Marine Life ID Books?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

inked_diver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
howdy,
I am preparing for a move to NZ. I am a PADI MSDT, and planning to continue teaching once I arrive. I have not been able to find a good NZ fish/invertebrate ID book. Anyone know of any? I have Paul Humann's Tropica Pacific which includes NZ, sorta.....but was hoping to find something more region specific. Thanks in advance for any leads
Regards
edward

Coastal Fishes of New Zealand by Malcolm Francis
Poor Knights Wonderland by Glenn Edney

Should be able to buy them from Dive New Zealand magazine. www.divenewzealand.com

I seen better shots through a kalidescope made of broken glass and aimed off centre with a disposeable point and shoot than the content in that guide, I almost puked when I seen it. Rear Sync may have alot to do with it too. I think the publisher seen a red herring and pulled it all they home. Look out for the latest release that involves making love to Humpback Whales. Join me on my magic roundabout if you feel your energy levels low. When life gets too much just blow on something, ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Faggot is a very popular dish in Scotland.
In what guide?

No worries...just wasnt sure which one you were talking about...I presume Poor Knights Wonderland...only because your loc is Tonga.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom