New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flyfishin

Registered
Reaction score
Jumping on saying hello.
New to the site new to diving.
Any really good advice is welcome.
So far as equipment goes mask ,wetsuit, apollo split fins. apeks atx200 with an ergress octo. most of my diving will be cold water.in the pacific nw. next 2 purchases will will a good cw bc at this point thinking zeigler /ranger (advice more than welcome) and a drysuit (advice also welcome).

LOL how do i find the responses posted?

Suggestion, post your equipment questions in our equipment forum, and general scuba questions in the basic scuba or new to scuba forums, and your Pac NW questions in the locale forums ... some folks don't post very often in the Introductions and Greets ... so you are more likely to get the specific answers you are looking for there. Welcome to the board.

stupid question but where do i find both equipment and local forums?

Welcome to SB. No, not a stupid question because this is a BIG place with thousands of divers from all over the world. Click on the big SB logo at the top of the left corner of this page and carefully look at the different catagories.

A Guide should be along soon that will provide some hyperlinks, too.

Sea ya!

Welcome to the board!

Another way to find what you've posted is on your UserControlPanel (UserCP). Any post you make automatically subscribes you to a thread. Any new posts to any thread you're subscribed to will display in your UserCP.

Welcome and you'll find this site to be useful with information. Hell, because of this site I just ordered a computer, lol. By week's end, I'll probably be ordering some BP/W (backplate/wings) ha ha.

Dive safe!

Mike

Agreed!
Big forum and different categories.
Sasquatch:
Welcome to SB. No, not a stupid question because this is a BIG place with thousands of divers from all over the world. Click on the big SB logo at the top of the left corner of this page and carefully look at the different catagories.

A Guide should be along soon that will provide some hyperlinks, too.

Sea ya!

Back
Top Bottom