Newbie greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rwardjr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi Folks, my first post, been a trolling a while though. Just got certified and heading to Bahamas next week. Doing a bunch of reading just making sure i don't miss too much and have my skills together for a solid experience. Thanks to all that have contributed to others questions so that i can learn from them. I know how to use the search feature so will exhaust it before inquiring :cool2:

EDIT - i just read that i posted in january and forgot. My bad. Oh yeah, I might not be the smartest dude...

RW

Howdy!! Kind of the same here. Have been lurking for a good while, but just got certified late june!! I now have a little more confidence to join in some threads :D

As long as you are having a good time! Enjoy the trip!!!

Hope you enjoy the Bahamas. For that matter, hope I get to someday! Ah, well...Bonaire's been my trip of choice for awhile. If my sea sick-prone main dive buddy and sea sick-prone and just-dives-maybe-once-a-day-or-so wife could be persuaded to commit to a week on a live-aboard like the AquaCat or Cat Palau...

Guess it ain't happening! But tell us about your trip when you come back.

Richard.

Welcome to the board, and to the sport. Ask lots of questions, and enjoy the new underwater world.

Hey, maybe think about doing PADI AOW down there...it's not that expensive, you do your next 5 dives with a professional and you can move to the next level of diving in 2 to 3 days...awsome experience!!!

Back
Top Bottom