Next Dive Group travel forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jperkins

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey, old guys & gals. Where is the next dive trip. The Florida Keys may be the best this year. Lobster season opens next week.

Always up for a new destination. the only trip I fore sure have planned this year is FiJi in December!
Michelle

Would love to do a dive trip with people my age. Will be going to Roatan in June. Anyone heading that way at that time...
Lynn

Do you want to tell everyone your age? That's the only way we will know if we qualify to be in your dive group.

I am sorry .. I am 55...

Doing the PH Liveaboard in Belize in July for my youngest daughter's high school graduation present. Then doing a week inland climbing through mayan ruins, etc.

Hey guys and gals; I've not posted in some time. They are sinking the Vandenburg, I believe they call it, in Key West on Wednesday. All huge groups should book a room in Big Pine Key at the Big Pine Key Motel. Very reasonable, and it's only a short 20 to 25 minutes to Key West. They are dropping it about 7 miles out, and there is a huge group of divers that are attending.
See ya there @!Q!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom