NIB Legend LX "non ACD"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunhill12

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
PayPal fees are included in prices. Shipping is extra. I will gladly get you an estimated cost to ship but items are coming from zip code 07470.

Photos can be seen on:
Flickr: P8110083 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I will gladly provide additional photos or try to answer questions if you have them.
I will make my best effort to ship upon receiving payment within 24 hours.

NEW Aqualung Legend LX – This is a top of the line Aqualung regulator. From the Aqualung web site: "The Legend LX™ regulator series incorporates a proprietary over-balanced diaphragm first stage design coupled with a high performance balanced second stage. The over-balanced first stage achieves unprecedented performance by increasing your air supply the deeper you go. The balanced adjustable second stage reduces breathing resistance to near zero with a lightweight balanced valve seat designed to respond instantaneously to the slightest inhalation. The Legend LX regulator series is the best performing regulator Aqua Lung has ever offered. Legendary performance from Aqua Lung: a tradition for 60 years.
* Compatible with EAN 40 right out of the box."
This yoke regulator retails for $665, your price now - $365.

dunhill12 is a good, honest guy to deal with, and I believe his prices are fair. I prefer the non-ACD model over the ACD anyway.

Best of luck with your sale!

If anyone intrested price not final, we would be able to work something out hopefully.

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't it been a few years since they've made a non-acd model? 2007-ish? I have a buddy that's shopping....I'll pass it on.

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't it been a few years since they've made a non-acd model? 2007-ish? I have a buddy that's shopping....I'll pass it on.

the ACD feature was introduced in early 2006 by Aqualung. (I think it was announced in 2005, but would have to verify).

I've got a Legend LX that was made in 2005, pre ACD. It's a solid performer and never had a problem with it. ACD is just an additional feature they implemented that year as standard and doesn't add to regulator performance. so this reg being sold here would be fine w/o it. It's still a solid performer.

This yoke regulator retails for $665, your price now - $365.

The 2005 and before Legend LX (non ACD) retailed new for $595 MSRP. Not $665. That's the current MSRP.

Legend LX is not ACD and is yoke. Still new never in water and never regestered.

Could anyone tell me what fair market value for a Legend LX 2 or 3 years old, still new, never used would be? Make me an offer if interested.

Could anyone tell me what fair market value for a Legend LX 2 or 3 years old, still new, never used would be? .

first, they haven't made the "non ACD" since 2005. so I'm betting it's not 2-3 years old but at least 5 years old. You might have bought it 2-3 years ago.... but if so chances are it sat on the shelf at a LDS for a couple years.

What's fair market value? My guess is about $250. (look at other threads. the other most recent used one sold with a "last" asking price of $235 + shipping)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom