Nice Cozumel article in Aug. SCUBA DIVING

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cozdreamer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Wahoo! I just received my August 2008 SCUBA DIVING magazine. Starting on page 44 there is a 6-8 page spread on Cozumel about the dive sites with maps and excellent descriptions about the various reefs that I miss so much. Both Chrisi's Blue XT Sea dive shop and Aldora Dive shop are interviewed too.

It's not as wonderful as getting to make it to the island, but the pictures and familiar sites sure brought a smile to my face when I opened my mailbox today!

Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Wow ! I can't wait. For some reason I haven't gotten the August issue yet. We go to Coz at least 2-3 times a year and love it. We stay at Iberostar only because it's only 5 minutes from the best dive sites. Seems like you bearly have time to gear up and you're in the water. We use DIve with Martin--small boats and great prices. If you bring a bag of clothing or shoes to donate to the Share With Martin program...they will give you a free dive. With four of us diving, it makes a difference.
Waiting with anticipation to read the article !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom