Nice Deal at Brac Reef for January 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AggieDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just got an email this am with what looks to be a really good package deal at Brac Reef. I am not affiliated with them in any way, and just figured there might be folks reading here who would make good use of it. However, if passing this along violates any SB rules, please delete it.

The package is for 6 days of 2-tank morning dives and 5 days of afternoon dives, 7 nights pool view room, and breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day for $1185 per person. That is a screaming good deal compared to the normal price for their 3 dives per day and all meals package. I prefer Little Cayman over Cayman Brac (kind of like saying I prefer chocolate ice cream over vanilla...I love them both, but...), but if I could afford to do another trip so soon after our last one, I would definitely be taking them up on that deal. Looks like it is capacity limited and good for bookings before November 8, 2013.

We've started looking towards a trip for early 2014, just not as early as January. I got the email on this package and was hopefully checking the dates, but DRATS ! Business needs preclude either of us from even attempting a vacay request in January. Sure hoping they extend that to maybe March !

Back
Top Bottom