Nice, short hand signal review for new divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some of those are odd.

He says "One thousand," he signs, "One."

He says "Two thousand," he signs, "Two."

He says "Three thousand," he signs, "W."

He says "On reserve, 500 lbs," he signs something unintelligible.

He says "One thousand lbs, low on air," he signs something unintelligible.

He says "Three minutes," he signs something unintelligible.

He says "Turtle," he signs something unintelligible. (It looks like a triggerfish on its side.)

He says "Shark," he looks like he's trying to make shadow animals.

He says "Eel," he signs "X."

He says "Shark," he signs "Bastard." (He needs to move his hand away from his forehead to the to of his head and move his thumb away from his palm.)

He says "Do not touch," he signs "Seat."

Thanks, Walt. I started spearfishing alone soon after getting certified and don't use hand signals much. Didn't know all those signals were wrong.

And here I was trying to give scuba.com a break after beating up on them for ripping us off on Scuba Goop and Trident U-Mark-It Gear Marking Paint.

:idk:

Thanks, Walt. I started spearfishing alone soon after getting certified and don't use hand signals much. Didn't know all those signals were wrong.

And here I was trying to give scuba.com a break after beating up on them for ripping us off on Scuba Goop and Trident U-Mark-It Gear Marking Paint.

:idk:

Oh for Christs' sake.. that d**n thread is stalking me now.

Back
Top Bottom