Night Dive Friday 4/09/04 !!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JRScuba

Contributor
Reaction score
Just in case someone missed my original thread that postponed Thursday nights dive, here is the update.
Sorry for the inconvienence.

Thursdays dive is postponed to Friday 4/09/04.

Friday - Hibiscus Ave, Lauderdale by the Sea. 2 Blocks south of Commercial Blvd.
At 7:30pm.

Please PM me your Cell Number.

Thanks

Joe
:rock_band :bandsmlz:

Swam to the first reef and dropped down. Headed south , since there was a north current. Water was about 75 degrees and viz was approx. 30 feet.

Watch some skates settle into the sand for the night. Looks like the crab population is on the increase. Followed a turtle :turtle: over the ref for awhile and then it went out over the sand. Fish population was not much to speak of.

It was very refreshing to get back into the water.

Joe :rock_band :bandsmlz:

jriderski:
Swam to the first reef and dropped down. Headed south , since there was a north current. Water was about 75 degrees and viz was approx. 30 feet.

Watch some skates settle into the sand for the night. Looks like the crab population is on the increase. Followed a turtle :turtle: over the ref for awhile and then it went out over the sand. Fish population was not much to speak of.

It was very refreshing to get back into the water.

Joe :rock_band :bandsmlz:

Joe,

You were too kind! Folks, I went with him & had to cut the dive short for Joe because of the cold. So short that I came back in with 2k psi......Sorry Joe!!! :05: But, it was great to get in the water again, however briefly!

Marvel:
Joe,

You were too kind! Folks, I went with him & had to cut the dive short for Joe because of the cold. So short that I came back in with 2k psi......Sorry Joe!!! :05: But, it was great to get in the water again, however briefly!

No need to be sorry, we got into the water, swam around and did some site seeing. What more could anyone ask for. Actually it was fun watching you playing with the sea life. I had a great time and it was my pleasure to dive with you.

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom