Night Dive, music suggestions anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ck out Ray Lynch web site, alot of electronic melodies. also if you go to site ck out a song called "celestrial pop" i just like that song worth hearing if your there.

Tangerine Dream's Phaedra has some pretty nifty tunes on

Great suggestions so far....keep 'em coming!

So far Tangerine Dream (Underwater Twighlight) and Ron Rosa's special (so long as it's alright that I use it) are the top contenders.

JRO:

So far Tangerine Dream (Underwater Twighlight) and Ron Rosa's special (so long as it's alright that I use it) are the top contenders.

You got the right band just wrong album!! :wink: Which album is Underwater Twilight off?

JRO:

Hey Jeff:

You don't need my permission. I don't think Saint Saens, the dead French composer would mind either.

Look forward to watching your finished video.

How was the diving ? How did it compare to T&C and the Explorer ?

Ron

ronrosa:
Hey Jeff:

You don't need my permission. I don't think Saint Saens, the dead French composer would mind either.

Look forward to watching your finished video.

How was the diving ? How did it compare to T&C and the Explorer ?

Ron

I think I'm getting spoiled Ron. I had a great time although I definetely enjoyed the Explorer and the Bahamas more. I think it was mainly because the viz was a little short at between 30' and 70' (like I said, I'm getting spoiled) and the crew was new to the area.

Click the link for the link to my trip report (click your mouse twice and say...there's no place like Belize)

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=864322#post864322

Back
Top Bottom