Nighttime pictures of my Mazda6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yukoneer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

4a.jpg

5.jpg

5a.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

8a.jpg

9.jpg

Go to this link to see all pics at once: http://www.yukoneer.com/mazda6/photos

Let me know what you think of the photos? any necessary improvements? I use a point & shoot Olympus SP-320 camera.

I'm not familiar with the Olympus models. Is it a DSLR? I'm surprised at the yellow tint of the the garage-roof shots if it is. Hubby's got a DSLR (Nikon D100) and his night shots don't come out yellow even when they do on my p&s Kodak.

Other than that, the angling on your shots is really good. I'm not the photographer in the family but he's teaching me about photographing cars (we're hoping to make a business out of it, starting this summer - he's really good) so I've started to pick up on some of it.

The second pic on the garage roof is my favorite. :) Great angle, and just close enough to make it really pop. Clean black cars are really a thing of beauty!

Here's my favorite shot from my first "car shoot" - right after we got our 07 VUE. I'm sure you can see why black is a favorite of mine. :wink:

389766055_4260c926b0.jpg

I know the background isn't the point here, but the Spanish Moss is a nice touch, with the black car and it being a night time shot.
Spencer

Thanks!

It's not a DSLR - it's just a point & shoot camera.

I intentionally parked there to include the background since it's very nice :)

The 6 is a very nice car. I considered one a few years ago but opted for the Altima since it was a bit larger inside. Nice pics!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom