Closed: Nikon 1 J1 mirrorless with Nikon housing--SOLD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peterak

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've got a Nikon 1 J1 with 10-30 lens and Nikon housing, all never used. I picked this up as a backup for my J1 setup, but found I never needed the backup. This setup performs really well with blisteringly fast, accurate phase detect autofocus. With its 1-inch sensor it will blow the doors off of any compact underwater point and shoot. I'll sell the whole thing including camera (white), 10-30, battery, charger, housing (still has the peel-off screen protector), extra o-ring, with all accessories for $175 plus shipping from Hawaii, which ought to run around $20-25. I can provide photos taken with this setup on request. Thanks.

pc290444-jpg.496548.JPG pc290445-jpg.496550.JPG pc290446-jpg.496551.JPG PC290448.jpg

Are the photos on your blog taken with a Nikon 1 J1? Just want to get a sense of what underwater photos can look like - I have a DSLR set-up I'm happy with, but this might be nice for some snorkeling.

I'm currently using a Sony RX100 V or for casual stuff, my trusty TG-5. The most recent blog posts shot with the J1 are from October 2, 2017, August 4, 2016, and December 18, 2015. It seems that posting on Wordpress softens the photos just a bit, and sometimes a lot—the originals are better, but the versions on WP give the general idea. I can email some originals on request.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom