Nikon Cameras + Housing & Nikonos-V

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ndirienzo

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everybody... I'm selling a bunch of gear for a friend. She's a marine biologist that just got a postdoc up in Alaska. She did her PhD work in Baja, and used this underwater gear there. She doesn't have a need for this gear up there, and she left it up to me to sell it. I'm an avid photographer and an established member over on Fred Miranda buy/sell forums (75+ feedback). My username is "ndirienzo".

With that being said, I've never been scuba diving, let alone used a camera under water. So, I know cameras, but I don't know underwater gear. I'm going to list this all as OBO, given I don't know what I should price this stuff as. Then again, please don't lowball me... I know the Ikelite housing is worth more than $20!

First up is a Nikon Coolpix 5400. The camera is in great shape, with a clean body, lens, and LCD. Everything works just fine, and it comes with the original battery, charger, manual, and lens cap. The housing is an Ikelie 6194, and it looks like it's barely been used. A couple of the buttons seem kinda stiff, but they all work. I tested it, and there's no leaks or anything. The housing has the big handle that mounts to the bottom, as well as the original documentation and packing gear.

Next is a Nikon Coolpix 4300. Camera is used, but still 100% functional. Body shows some wear, and the lens a bit dirty. Comes with original battery and charger. This comes with two Fantasea cp-4 housings, and a couple new gaskets. Both housings seal fine with the original gaskets. Both of them could use a light cleaning.

Finally I got a Nikonos-V camera. Everything seems to function just fine, although I didn't put a battery and film in to really test it. It worked the last time she used it, so I don't see a reason why it wouldn't now. I'd be willing to accept a return on this if it doesn't work.

Like I said, make a reasonable offer on this stuff. I will not break up the camera/housing sets. I prefer paypal payment, but I'll take check of MO if you wait for it to clear. Email me at ndirienzo@gmail.com with any questions... please don't PM me.

Sorry, I only ship within the US.

947445882_dyP2X-XL.jpg

947446062_3oA4L-XL.jpg

947446444_QxQMi-XL.jpg

947446620_Qa5sN-XL.jpg

947446775_UqT3p-XL.jpg

947446937_sMYd4-XL.jpg

947447878_HYcqL-XL.jpg

947447651_X8gNo-XL.jpg

947448063_j2Eh3-XL.jpg

947448328_vbrYX-XL.jpg

947447119_CtsJk-XL.jpg