Nikon D70 Camera / Housing Packages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dhaas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have two customers who are looking to sell their clean used Nikon D70 systems as they upgrade. Both in great shape, no floods, etc. and great savings for those wanting the speed and bigger files a digital SLR provides without breaking the bank.

Both Including a camera body and 18-70mm "kit" lens which is where most new dSLR shooters start. Housing, extended dome port and required +4 diopter, too.

One package has an Ikelite DS50 strobe, arm, cord and EV controller making it a turn key package.

Email me if interested and I can connect you. I will provide the buyer(s) some email shooting tips and support as an extra :)

Later,

David Haas
Haas Photography Inc.
330-678-0591 phone / fax
davidhaas@sbcglobal.net
David Haas Underwater Photography

Are both cameras using ikelite housings? If one has a sea & sea housing I would be interested.
Thanks

lburel,

Both housings are Ikelite and one friend is listing it on Ebay tonight I believe. The one is a turn key package, too, with camera, lens, port housing , strobe, arm, cord, and lots of other extras.

Email me if you want contact information.

dhaas

Amigos,

One friend just listed his turn key package on Ebay. Sweet deal for everything to get started shooting underwater and the speed of a dSLR.

The other still available, too.

PM me or email directly for contact info.

dhaas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom