Nitrox pony and reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottcousteou

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I have a 30 cft nitrox pony for sale. comes with genisis first and second stage
regulator with an extended airline and tilos air gauge. tank filled at 32%, tank just hydroed in 2009 good for another four and a half years. tank also has 80cft tank bracket attached. looking to get $ 275.00 also have one aluminum 80cft filled ready to go, along with a steele 72 also filled, both tanks also hydroed 2009. looking to get $150.00 for both. If interested I have a brand new atomic aquatic SS1 power inflator never used. looking to get $ 200.00 for it. you can reach me here or at
scubadiver_535@hot.mail.com or just call me at ( 760 ) 802 - 8800
my name is scotty. nicknamed SCOTTCOUSTEOU DIVER OF DIVERS

Last edited:
We like to see pics, some people are just visual.

might be interested in your genesis 1st and second stages ... not the bottle though, too big. please upload some pictures, and let me know if you are open to splitting them up!

Conveniently, I might be interested in the 30cf tank... can you upload/send me some pictures? Would love to work something out!

Ok i give up how do i upload pictures to an exsisting post they make this site as
difficult as they can. You have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out.

here it is

Attachments

• 2-6-2010_001.jpg
    2-6-2010_001.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 104
  • 2-6-2010_002.jpg
    2-6-2010_002.jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 2-6-2010_003.jpg
    2-6-2010_003.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 98
I will sell the items seperate if your realy interested in just the regs i would like to get $ 200.00 for it.

Back
Top Bottom