Nitroxbuddy: Wireless Oxygen Analyzer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We received the "Nitroxbuddy O2 sensors" and we are ready to install them :D

nitroxbuddy_O2_sensors_560.jpg

But, unfortunately the boards are still missing :( ..... those overseas manufacturers give me headache :(

Any progress on the Android App?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

And the end user headache is that the rollout of Android 4.3 (update) for many of us is not likely in the near future (thanks Verizon, thanks for nothing) :crying:

Any progress on the Android App?.....
Working on it. We might have a beta in a couple of weeks :wink:

---------- Post added September 18th, 2013 at 02:37 PM ----------

And the end user headache is that the rollout of Android 4.3 (update) for many of us is not likely in the near future ....
I hear you (and many other Android users).
We have decided to include in the My Nitroxbuddy App for Android also the old (and unsupported) BLE libraries (Samsung, HTC and Motorola) pre 4.3..... AS IS. :shocked2:

Working on it. We might have a beta in a couple of weeks :wink:

---------- Post added September 18th, 2013 at 02:37 PM ----------

I hear you (and many other Android users).
We have decided to include in the My Nitroxbuddy App for Android also the old (and unsupported) BLE libraries (Samsung, HTC and Motorola) pre 4.3..... AS IS. :shocked2:

Your Apple beta test was only available for folks in California. While I don't meet that criteria, as stated in a previous post, I would be glad to be a bata tester. I have a Samsung S4 with 4.2.2. And I enjoy beta testing software.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

4.2.2 won't work :( per Bluetooth 4.0LE specs - has to be 4.3 or higher :( otherwise the Galaxy line would work fine :( i'm waiting for a true port for the note 2 for 4.3 once released.

4.2.2 won't work :( per Bluetooth 4.0LE specs - has to be 4.3 or higher :( otherwise the Galaxy line would work fine :( i'm waiting for a true port for the note 2 for 4.3 once released.
Actually, the Galaxy line does work too :wink:
Since there are so many users that have not (or can not) upgraded to 4.3, we have decided to add to the My Nitroxbuddy App support for some proprietary BLE libraries (we have done something similar for our bluebuddy product. See 1.3 release notes here).

Having said that ... see below image of a Samsung S4 (with 4.4.2) connected to our Nitroxbuddy debug module.

divenav_nitroxbuddy_samsung_s4_560.jpg

Alberto (aka eDiver)

...... I would be glad to be a beta tester. I have a Samsung S4 with 4.2.2. And I enjoy beta testing software......

I think I have now a Nitroxbuddy ready for you :D.

PM me your name / Kickstarter info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom