No more calls, we have a winner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TechDeep

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have been diving for 20 years, and have owned 5 different dive computers. Had a chance to use my Lynx earlier this month while wreck diving. This thing is by far the best computer I have ever used. My search for the perfect computer for me is over. I have 2 transmitters because I want to test the buddy/locator function while working with students. The eventual plan would be to obtain enough transmitters for all students, and use that as a selling point to prospective students. As I sell my old computers, I will be buying more transmitters.

I did put my other transmitter on my pony bottle to test out the locator function. I found it to work better than expected. But even if it didn't have that function, I still found it to be the best computer by far that I have ever used. Well played, Liquivision!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom