No More Support For Data Mask?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RIP. I used my DM for the last time today (Monterey Bay). Worked flawlessly, but now I can't get the data to download--bummer, I'll have to log it manually, but won't have the neat graphs it produced for over a decade of dives. I am going to miss it, best dive buddy I ever had :(

3. The Datamask is over 3yrs old (from original purchase date) you can upgrade to the VTX for $700.00 by trading in your Datamask (and keep the existing Datamask transmitter for the air link ) or they can upgrade to any other Oceanic computer and get 20% off the MSRP by Trading in the Datamask AND Transmitter.
To view details about the full color VTX visit here:
VTX
VTX

Oh what a "sweetheart deal". MAP is $899 on a VTX so any store would discount that to close to what they're offering. And you have to give up your existing HUD. Sounds like a typical Huish move. Do you hear the tune RIP OFF whistling in the background?

Do you hear the tune RIP OFF whistling in the background?

Yep! Frankly, I've logged 10 years of dives with my DM, so I can't complain. With today's electronics, it could easily be redesigned so that the two major issues with it (bulkiness and FOV) could be greatly improved and they could add Bluetooth to boot.

Oh well. <sigh>

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom