No O2 on boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim:
Whatever.....

It came to my attention that Aquademia emailed the moderators of the Lonely Planet forum claiming that my emails were false and should be removed.

It was requested that I forward my emails to the moderator of the forum. This I have done.

imo - an extremely underhand way of responding to divers concerns on safety.

paddyp:
It came to my attention that Aquademia emailed the moderators of the Lonely Planet forum claiming that my emails were false and should be removed.

It was requested that I forward my emails to the moderator of the forum. This I have done.

imo - an extremely underhand way of responding to divers concerns on safety.
It sounds like the situation has been resolved and they now have O2 on the boat. Be happy that you accomplished something and give it a rest.

Lets face it paddyp, this is really not about 02 is it, nobody would make this much of an issue about that, what happened, did somebody in that company turn you down?
If I am right, all the business’s in Thailand are half Thai owned, waging war on a Thai, are you planning going back to Thailand?, coz if so……..rather you than me pal!
Recon this thread should be dead and buried by now, coz I for one aint interested in hearing any more about it, seems to me its you with the problem not the DC in question!
G’day
Andy

I thought I'd seen your name somewhere before. I think you posted on the lonely planet forum didn't you, and got a bit annoyed when I posted the link to the emails I'd received.

Strange coincidence that Andy.

veiled threats now too...you're making me wonder if you actually work for these guys - "are you planning going back to Thailand?, coz if so……..rather you than me pal!"

as for the 'someone turned me down bit'....I never dived with them, or visited the shop, so - no nobody turned me down - quite the opposite.

I'm happy to leave this thread now, but I guess that depends on whether it receives any further replies.

just gonna stick my mod hat on :D

Not having a go at anyone but if you disagree with someone threats, veiled or otherwise, are a really crap way of making a point.

OK, I think this thread just about ran through its course. The main point regarding O2 and safety issue is pretty much well covered and many good points have been made but I think we should move on!

Dive safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom