No-Profit Trip to Papua New Guinea (PNG)!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Power Scuba

Supreme Benchwarmer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Folks,

We're now taking PRE-ORDERS for a spot on our Papua New Guinea trip this September!

event_433736185.jpeg

WHAT: Trip of a lifetime: Eight dive days and a multi-day tour to visit the Northern hill tribes

WHERE: Papua New Guinea

WHEN: 13-14 days encompassing the Sept 5+6 Labor Day Weekend (Hard dates to be announced next week)

WHO: Power Scuba Members

WHY: Because we think no-profit trips are the bomb! ...And PNG is a true "bucket List" destination

HOW MUCH: This will be announced next week, but figure around $6,000 (including what you'll pay for airfare). I'm working hard for deals (as I always do) and will get the best price possible... all in a no-profit manner.

TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT: Simply Paypal us a $500 deposit using our email addy of powerscuba1@gmail.com -OR- mail a check to "Power Scuba 12546 Heatherton Court Suite 41 San Diego, Ca 92128".

event_433736324.jpeg

We'll formally announce the trip on Tuesday February 3rd! We've no idea how fast the spots will sell, but we can tell you that 15 spots are already gone to forward-thinking Power Scuba members! This is gonna be a great one!

event_433736415.jpeg

Bill

Supreme Benchwarmer, Power Scuba
345-0078 (858)
Power Scuba

What do you mean "no profit," Bill? Heck, all of us who dive with Power SCUBA "profit" from the great opportunities you provide at reasonable cost!

Come with us, Bill!

Bill

After my trip to Palau and the Red Sea (late August), I'm going to have to spend time editing a lot of video footage... and printing up some new $100 bills on my computer to replenish my bank account!

Papaua New Guinea trip is now posted! Click here to go have a look: PNG event page

A few spots left on this fabulous no-profit trip!

$500? I realize it's non-profit but obviously I'm missing something here. One has to join your power scuba club somehow first? Assuming that doesn't cost $500 to join.

That's the deposit, Chilly. All details are laid out in the event narrative.

Yes, you do have to join Power Scuba (and it's web host/provider, Meetup), but the good news is that it's free to join and no dues to be paid.

Thanks and let me know if I can answer any other questions.

Bill

How was the trip to Tawali? Good place to dive? Good service at the resort? Inquiring minds want to know.

An excellent, fantastic trip. Tawali resort was the best... and in the middle of nowhere to boot! Great fishlife and far-seeing vis! Not a commercial or sport fishing boat seen the entire trip! Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom