No solo diving in overhead environment - lost in space

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, in fact, all references to it are gone. I checked my personal files and the posts I made disappeared. That doesn't happen during moderation, only a deletion.

---------- Post added January 27th, 2014 at 09:25 PM ----------

But I did find some likes I got for posting in the thread, from you and others. If I try to follow the, I get invalid thread specified. Did you piss off the big guy?

Agree Tammy. Will be interesting to hear what happened. It contained some useful information so I wouldn't like to see it lost.

Could it have been hacked?

My bet is it was an honest mistake on some moderators part. Nothing is ever lost forever. Did you report this thread? It forces the mods to look at it.

Hello All,

I tried to post to that thread and as I hit the button it all disappeared. I though it was good thread. I was hoping to put my 2 cents in.

Oh well.

markm

Wookie, I did report the thread being lost.
Sorry, I wasn't clear. If you hit the report post box at the bottom of any post, it brings it straight to the attention of the mods. The site support forum might not be read for days by any mod...

Sorry, I don't recall how I got to the page for reporting the fault.

Markmud, I suspect that it was something that happened before you posted your comments.

I'm not sure what the issue was, but the thread was pulled to the back for review by the moderators. This will make a thread appear to disappear, because it hasn't yet been locked or deleted. It will be reviewed, and the issue dealt with, and the thread either restored or deleted. Have patience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom