Nocturnal Lights website issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JamesD

Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe the right place (Since Nocturnal Lights do sponsor this forum),

Is it just me or does everyone else have horrible issues trying to use there website? I placed an order for a tray (decided that while I could do a DIY one, I'd probably end up not liking what I'd done and that actually they aren't THAT expensive) so I have an e-mail with my order, and a link to look at my order, which brings up a blank page with nothing on it... Uh Oh...

I guess I'm too used to Amazon and the like with the very easy and quick order lookup (it doesn't help that I'm getting ansy waiting for my tray... ahhh want new bit, want new bit!!!)

Hi Sorry about that and thanks for bringing this to my attention. I think that might have to do with the color theme on the setting. I'll have a look at it. Meanwhile feel free to email me if you have any other problems.

Tim,

Thanks for the response, not sure what was going on, and my order arrived just fine, just one of those "new toy, new toy, want it now, want it now"

Tried to test it this weekend but my mask broke, so next time I dive will be the first real test (although since it's only a tray not much to "test").

Back
Top Bottom