Non-Divers welcome at Invade Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mselenaous

Island girl
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Key Largo, FL... Dive Capital of the World
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Don't feel left out. I thought I would start a thread so that divers traveling with non-divers can post who's coming. A great way for them to meet-up & coordinate other activities while the divers are underwater. This is your invasion too.

My certified non-diving wife is going. She always has a great time when we take trips... she goes shopping and spends our kids inheritance while I go diving.

I'm trying to get my non-diving husband to go. I know that if he does go, he'll spend quite a bit of time on the golf links.

I think that there's only one golf course on the island but if there are other golfers going, let me know maybe we can get something set up for them.

I am going to try to get my non-diving wife to go. Unfortunately, she does not play golf either. But she will sip margaritas on the beach or shop.

Certified, but non diving (maybe a dive or two??) teen daughter and my non diving sister is coming.
Sounds like there may be a good number of non divers going. Any thoughts on group non diving excursions?

Our two daughters (in their 20's), son in law, our grandson and two family friends will be coming with us. They are all non-divers.

Certified, but non diving (maybe a dive or two??) teen daughter and my non diving sister is coming.
Sounds like there may be a good number of non divers going. Any thoughts on group non diving excursions?

I'm working on a new thread with info on things to do for non divers and for the last full day. Watch for it in this forum in the next few days. :blinking:

Whooo hooo!!!

I'm working on a new thread with info on things to do for non divers and for the last full day. Watch for it in this forum in the next few days. :blinking:
I know more about non-diving things on the peninsula than I do on Coz, but I did set my daughter's family up with a Trimaran snorkel boat for when their cruise docks there tomorrow. I suppose all of the house Ops boats will be busy with scuba divers, but I wonder about setting something like that up as a group?

I gave them a snorkel class at an indoor pool a couple of weeks ago, suggesting that they take their own snorkels and masks if not fins, how to use baby shampoo and avoid the snot & spit bucket, eco-friendly sun block, boarding, etc along with pool practice. You have a great pool for that at the hotel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom