• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Nonbinary wetsuit question

Discussion in 'LGBTQIA Friends & Perspectives' started by WeRtheOcean, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Vallonen

Vallonen Registered

There are no unisex wetsuits and drysuits on the market.

The only unisex clothing out there are for a very few clothing items.

In any case.

If you want a perfect fit you will have to opt for a custom made. IF you head down that route you better take an interest in staying in your current shape, else its not gonna fit after a year or two.

AfterDark likes this.
  2. DaniDives

DaniDives Registered

What about tec shorts? They're neoprene shorts people usually wear over their suit, with pockets to put things inside. Could work without a suit underneath, too.

3. WeRtheOcean

WeRtheOcean Contributor

# of Dives: None - Not Certified
    Probably. My body doesn't have much natural insulation, and it really aggravates me that most people start whining about the heat at just about the temperature where I no longer feel chilly. In any case, this particular operator out of Key Largo, at that time of the year (spring break), required wetsuits, which is why they supplied them to those of us who didn't have our own.

So far, the best advice seems to be to shorten the legs of a regular shorty, and add that glue that was mentioned.

rjack321 and Lorenzoid like this.
  4. leavenotrace

leavenotrace Registered

5. Salamandra

Salamandra Registered

# of Dives: 0 - 24
    I would just try on some women's suits. No it might not be a perfect fit. But it might be good enough. You won't know until you try.