North American Record

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquatic Eagle

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So I'm looking at the AIDA website's record section and I noticed something strange. Why is there no North American male record for dynamic apnea (no fins)? It seems weird to me that nobody has set that record.

AIDA

So I'm looking at the AIDA website's record section and I noticed something strange. Why is there no North American male record for dynamic apnea (no fins)? It seems weird to me that nobody has set that record.

AIDA

It's funny you should ask about that. That record was actually broken by one of my good friends and freediving buddies Tony. The record is 139M. Here is the list you are looking for.

It's funny you should ask about that. That record was actually broken by one of my good friends and freediving buddies Tony. The record is 139M. Here is the list you are looking for.

Thanks. Why is it not listed on the AIDA website? Do they not recognize it for some reason?

Back
Top Bottom