North Atlanta Reg Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Straegen

New Fish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I live in the Alpharetta area and it is that time of year for the reg servicing. Are there any places that do an outstanding job and a reasonable price? I figured Divers Supply in Marietta but every time I am in there now the shop looks disorganized and more run down than the last. Also it is a 1.5 hour round trip.

SeaVentures is close but at $90 not including parts for 1st, 2nd and octo that isn't the best deal in the world.

I may end up at ScubaToys which is $50 with $25 shipping but always worried UPS is going to give me some bad news one year.

I live in Athens and had the same issue as you. I ended up sending it to ScubaToys and was very happy. The turnaround time was less than two weeks door to door. If you are worried about damage in shipping, just buy some insurance to cover the risk. Also, my shipping cost was only around $15 via UPS ground, and the return shipping was free. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom