North East Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MNJoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Work is sending me to the Boston Area in September. I am thinking about taking a few personal days and doing some diving. What can you recommend for Dive shops and Operators?

Thanks

where abouts in boston....

Quick answer would be to do some diving on Cape Ann (~ 30 miles north of Boston). Most convenient would be to talk to Cape Ann Divers (located ni Gloucester), since they run 2 charter boats and have a retail shop that rents gear

Welcome to Cape Ann Divers! cape ann divers, cape ann diving, boston diving, scuba boston, massachusetts diving, scuba massachusetts, new england scuba diving, scuba new england, north eastern usa scuba diving, scuba resorts usa, boston dive boat div

I am going to be in Framingham/Natick area. But hey I will drive to a dive site. I thought Cape Ann Divers sounded like a good possibilty, I have talked with them before (Granted that was a March trip, maybe there were less people on boat to pair me up with). They had no problem taking me, but when I said I was travelling alone, they said I was on my own as far as a buddy.

How long are you in the area? If you have time to hit both cape Ann and cape cod, you will be a very happy diver. There are some great boat dives regularly leaving out of Boston too.

Back
Top Bottom