North Shore pupukea, exp diver could use a buddy for season

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nshorez

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
North Shore pupukea, exp diver could use a buddy for season thx

I like to do 1 sometimes 2 tanks, live in town, just look for someone reasonable on air, so we can finish about same time, i'm diving solo at the cove now, as some many come and go from oahu,

I dive fairly slow turn over rocks, take a few photos, please contact me if interested

Link up with some of the free clubs out there. Check out White Tako Tong and Honolulu Dive Club. Just a bunch of mouth breathers that like to get together and blow bubbles together.

web search shows nothin for tako tong whatever that is, i don't use facebook.
HNL dive club is probably the one that Matt owns, what i've seen is mostly geared towards boat diving with maybe a monthly shore web sometimes, sorry, if that your dive club, i'm sure it's fine for what it is, i've been around long time on oahu ..... mahalo anyways

Matt's dive club major benefit is mostly $60 boat dives, true, but we've got the year calendar posted for shore dives and special event dives. Also, for your Rescue divers out there that want to help clean up China Wall, we have a new partnership with Ocean Defenders. We'll be picking up lead and fishing line but it is still a good boat dive(s). We are charging $10 to go, and that money goes to Ocean Defenders.
As far as a dive buddy goes, feel free to show up below and do some recruiting for a dive buddy.
Three Tables Dive and Potluck BBQ - Island Divers Hawaii

From Matt!
PS Honolulu Dive Club is not affiliated with us, we've been using Oahu Scuba Diving Club for the past 18 years.

Sunday SNN is saying to be a little bump, i'm waiting for 0-1s on Weekends, for the long drive up there., probably unknown till the 7am report is posted ,

is 3 tables still murky from the tsunami ?

btw, anyway the HSC could allow some tanks to be kept more than 1 night, kind of a bummer to have no shop that will allow a tank more than 1 night , I'm sure "if you did it for everyone" , the tank numbers may have gone way up, but, the young staff, got all wrong vibe to me, last time there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom