Northeast Scuba (Chelmsford MA) Closing End of August 2018

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damselfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Don't see anything on the website yet but just got an email about it.

Never want to see a dive shop close.
But from a personal perspective, I'm glad it's not Northeast Scuba Supply out of Norristown, PA.
Those guys carry so many unique items for hardcore divers that you can't find anywhere else.

Like this:
Antique Miller Dunn Diving Hood # 3 - Great Shape

It seems that Massachusetts can not support the number of dive shops we have. This is the second shop to close in two years. I know the response will be everyone should support the LDS but this is just what happens when there are too many dive shops and not enough divers. In the age of the internet shopper dive shops should be selling online if they plan on surviving.

Northeast Scuba Closing End of August 2018

Did you ever think it could be lack of evening hours, or poor service?
They botched the heck out of my regulator service and close by 6pm most nights so I cant even pick up my tanks........have to get them filled elsewhere.

Did you ever think it could be lack of evening hours, or poor service?
They botched the heck out of my regulator service and close by 6pm most nights so I cant even pick up my tanks........have to get them filled elsewhere.

But we must support them no matter what! Hahaha

Never want to see a dive shop close.
But from a personal perspective, I'm glad it's not Northeast Scuba Supply out of Norristown, PA.
Those guys carry so many unique items for hardcore divers that you can't find anywhere else.

Like this:
Antique Miller Dunn Diving Hood # 3 - Great Shape
Yep, thanks for posting that. This was my first thought when I saw this thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom