Not just a smaller mask...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some great ideas here. Thanks. Has anyone tried the Hammerhead MV3? Although it says ultra low volume (or at least one version is), I tried on the GoPro version at my LDS and it just felt really right. But black skirt...ugh.

Since I haven't seen this suggested yet, thought I'd mention the Aqualung Linia Mask It's supposed to be designed for women's faces. Although it does flood if I start laughing, but I think there's no getting around that.

I, too, am a smaller woman with a petite face that has a tendency to break the seal on a mask when a reg is in my mouth. I found the Tusa Geminus fit me best of many for several years. About four months ago I had to update my prescription so I got a new mask to keep my old as a backup. I went with the newer version of the Geminus ... Tusa Ceos. It is an even better fit since the skirt is a little softer - I cannot say enough about how well this mask fits my small, narrow yet "fluffy" face. Both of these masks have a much smaller skirt area under the nose and that was the solution for me. You might want to give the Tusa Ceos a try. Good luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom