Not too shabby for desert folk!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GreenDiverDown

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I just can't get over the wonderful cave photography of Art Malone (azcaddman). If you haven't had a chance to see his work you should check out his website: http://malone-az.com/pix/v/Scuba/Mexico/ This is really fantastic stuff. I can't think where I have seen better photos of underwater caves.

So... the next time someone questions how we can dive in the desert... just laugh and say, "we find a way!" .... makes me proud to be an Arizona Diver.

Keep it up, Art... one of these days you are gonna be the Galen Rowell of Cave Photography.

Wow...Very nice...You are right.... Some of the best I have seen!!!

Yes I agree awesome pics, it amazes me how you can handle that big camera rig along with all the other gear needed for the environment. Between your pics, the Planet Earth:Caves episode, Stephen and Frankie's enthusiasm after their recent trip and some videos, if I ever were to go that route (cave diving) it'd definitely be in Yucatan, it's beautiful.

I do have a hard time connecting to your site, slowwww loads, blank loads, etc. Is it just me?

-Garrett

I think you should send some prints to the fellas down at Kartchner... bet they'd drool.

... then again, you'd better not. They would never again be satisfied by their cavern home.

Back
Top Bottom