Notifications dead?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Genesis

Contributor
Reaction score
Is the email notification system dead?

I'm no longer getting them - if the source address has changed (which I expected) they might be getting caught in my spamtrap, but I looked in the log and can't find the "catches".

I've had replies posted to thread(s) that I'm subscribed to, so I SHOULD be getting them - but I'm not.

There is a bunch of different options. YOu can have instant message announcements, you can have daily or weekly announcements. I think the default is off for now. You can look at your subscription list and you'll see a setting to be able to turn them on for the threads you want to keep watching.

Spectre:
There is a bunch of different options. YOu can have instant message announcements, you can have daily or weekly announcements. I think the default is off for now. You can look at your subscription list and you'll see a setting to be able to turn them on for the threads you want to keep watching.

It was on for the old software, and it shows "on" now for the current.

Still doesn't work though - I'm not getting any of them and my spamtrap isn't getting them either.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom