November 2016 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sefuchs

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Who's going in November 2016?

Member ....................... Dates .................. Staying ....................... Dive OP
Steve & Corrine.......... 10/28 - 11/19 ...........El Cid .............. Scuba Life Cozumel

John and diving buddy, Philipp, 11-16 to 11-23. Staying and diving with Blue Angel :)

Kelly and I, October 27-Nov. 2, Aldora Villa, diving Aldora...

Who's going in November 2016?

Member ....................... Dates .................. Staying ....................... Dive OP
Steve & Corrine.......... 10/28 - 11/19 ...........El Cid ...................Scuba Life Cozumel
John & Philipp..............11/16 - 11/23 ...........Blue Angel............Blue Angel
Preston.........................11/16 - 11/16 ...........Blue Angel............Blue Angel
Jayfarmlaw & Kelly........10/27 - 11/2.............Aldora Villa...........Aldora

I'm a wobbler with December... 11/28 - 12/6, Wendy and I staying at Blue Angel, diving Blue XTSea, and Ironman Cozumel in between!

Mike and Margo........... 11/12 - 11/19 .......Casa Mexicana ...........Tres Pelicanos

5th thru 15th, diving with Tres Pelicanos. House sitting in Corpus Christi. Hopefully my wife will come down for the tailend of the turtle season.

Jay and Cheryl 10/26-11/23 Tres Pelicanos, probably Mi Casa En Cozumel

Hey Jay and Cheryl,

Did you stay at Mi Casa this year? From the May Roll Call ""Jay and Cheryl 5/18-6/14 Mi Casa en Cozumel Tres Pelicanos"

How was the breakfast? Is is simple bread, fruit juice and coffee? The web site indicates it is served at 7:30. Tres Pelicanos needs us at the shop at 7:40. Does it work?

Thanks.

Mike and Margo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom