now i have to get a med every year !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

when i read the new direction from sdi i contacted my md he was the one who told me it would have to be a diving doc ...i contacted hq they said an ordinary md would be acceptable so now its all a tempest in a teacup situation ....i contacted other mds in the area and they have no problem sighing off after a yearly type physical ....

when i read the new direction from sdi i contacted my md he was the one who told me it would have to be a diving doc ...i contacted hq they said an ordinary md would be acceptable so now its all a tempest in a teacup situation ....i contacted other mds in the area and they have no problem sighing off after a yearly type physical ....
It's quite possible that your PCP may just need to be educated about the requirement and the form. It may have just been a knee jerk response to a form they are not familiar with, especially if it was the staff and not the provider that responded to your question.

Back
Top Bottom