Nudis of Lembeh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seansrs36

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I recently went to Lembeh Straits. This trip I decided to try my hand at videoing instead of photographing. I purchased a tripod and got some advice on how to shoot macro. This is my first go around with UW videography through the DSLR. This footage was shot with a Canon 5DMIV. Here is a link to my video:

Really nice :) I notice you still got quite a bit of movement even with a tripod though.

What tripod where you using and was it weighted?

What lens were you using for the video?

Gorgeous! Thank you!

Nice shots :thumb:

Really nice :) I notice you still got quite a bit of movement even with a tripod though.

What tripod where you using and was it weighted?

What lens were you using for the video?
I was using the Xit 404. This was my first time shooting video. I didn't weight down the tripod. I probably should in the future. I was 100mm which you would have to set up quite a ways back it seems. Shooting video from shooting pics is night and day imo. It was fun shooting video but the post work sucks more imo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom