For Sale Nuvair Enriched Nitrox Generator/Blender Manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am considering selling our Nitrox generator and Bauer Compressor with fill station and banks if the right price is offered. We had this unit custom built for about $22k delivered last year and we are showing about 190 hours on it thus far. We have completed every stage of service and the unit works flawlessly. We are about to open a second location in the Caribbean and feel we can get by with a much smaller unit. This is for a large volume dive shop and not recommended for privateers. I am open to reasonable offers, package deals including self contained 20' shipping container converted into tank fill/rental gear room is available as well. It is wired for both 110 and 220 power. It comes with an insulation coating, AC, LED lights, outlets, new floor and 50' extension cords to your power source. I am happy to provide pictures and FaceTime with anyone interested.

For more information, please contact:
Ron Meyers / Front Line Freediving
Cell 305-434-5015
Shop 910-338-1600

SKU
7060-7062 EK76-DRYER
The LP Nitrox Generator 7060-7062 EK76-DRYER Series uses a rotary screw compressor to produce oxygen-rich air (nitrox) ready for delivery to a high pressure (HP) compressor for SCUBA tanks or storage cylinder fills in high-demand applications. The package is designed to be fully automatic with an operator overseeing the production to maintain proper nitrox mixtures not to exceed 40% oxygen (EANx40).

2016_nitrox_front_shadow.jpg

Back
Top Bottom