O rings Sony Camera Housing HELP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Desperately trying to locate Orings for my Sony MPK-TRA2 video camera housing, this is the superceded large steel model rated to 75m, have tried Sony and most dive shops in Australia.

The housing is not manufactured anymore, does anyone know of anyone who may custom make Orings, '

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Desperately trying to locate Orings for my Sony MPK-TRA2 video camera housing, this is the superceded large steel model rated to 75m, have tried Sony and most dive shops in Australia.

The housing is not manufactured anymore, does anyone know of anyone who may custom make Orings, '

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Try Reef Photo & Video. www.reefphoto.com

Not familiar with that model...

Do you need just the main o-ring? Or others for the controls?

Here in the states I buy o-rings from a pneumatic/hydraulics supplier. They have them in all sorts of materials, Buna-N (nitrile) or Viton are likely what would work best for your application.

Allorings.com shows all the available options, it's a matter of figuring out the size and thickness needed. Do you have an old one you can measure. As important as the size is, also buy several around the nominal thickness that you need. Every o-ring has an AS568A-# this is how they're referenced should you need to mail order them.

Size chart

Back
Top Bottom